We are seeking candidates who have the required skills and qualifications, in a range of backgrounds with the right experiences and qualities to add value for our clients globally.
As a first step, we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form and attach their updated resume.
The second step in the recruitment process is an initial phone interview with a Talent Acquisition specialist. The strongest candidates will be asked for subsequent round of interview/s with business representatives. Success at that stage will bring you an offer of employment, and a career with us.
We're looking for:
- Students, in their final year of university, with a combination of academic aptitude and excellent communication skills
- Graduates with a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field such as accounting, finance, business or economics – although we'll also consider candidates with degrees in other disciplines
- Individuals already employed, but who are looking for a career in financial services
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Strong analytical, reconciliation and organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- The ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced, structured and team-based environment
- Competency in Microsoft Office and the capacity to learn new technologies/systems
- Professionalism, dependability and trustworthiness
Select India from the location country and choose your desired location (Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai) from the available options.
We are also looking for candidates who ideally have a proven experience in investment banking background.
Applicants must have a strong record of people management, excellent communication skills – including fluency in written and spoken English – and the ability to lead and develop a growing organization.